- Features & Benefits
The Break-Away HYLUG™ line of Copper and Aluminum terminals are designed to provide maximum field flexibility by allowing the installer (using the Break-Away feature) to easily convert two-hole terminals to one-hole terminals to suit the application.
The Break-Away HYLUG™ line of terminals encompasses a wide range of features that affords the installer the flexibility in meeting the requirements for challenging projects.
YBA36FX 500 kcmil
YBA44FX 750 kcmil
• Break-Away feature allows for field modification of the terminal from a two-hole design to a one-hole
• design while retaining UL Listing and CSA Certification
• Field modification of the terminal does not require specialized tooling or training
• Stud size is 1/2″ (12mm2) on the first stud as well as the slotted second stud
• Slotted second stud provides built in flexibility for the terminal to conform to various bus bar dimensions. With the slotted second stud the terminal can be used on two-hole spacing
• ranging from 1.00 to 1.75 for 1/2 stud hole sizes and 0.63 to 1.00 for 1/4 stud hole size
• Narrow tongue design allows for the terminal to fit into tight spaces
• Accommodates a wide range of conductor combinations (AWG, Compact, DLO, Flex and Metric)
• Break-Away HYLUG™ line of terminals can be installed with standard BURNDY® tooling such as PAT750XT-18V and U-Dies
• Terminals are range taking when installed with Y644HSXT or PAT644XT-18V tooling