12-Ton Crimping Tool/ 8 AWG-750 kcmil Copper, 8 AWG-750 kcmil Aluminium
- PAT750 BURNDYMAN Video Episode-1 奔迪侠宣传片第1集
- PAT750 BURNDYMAN Video Episode-2 奔迪侠宣传片第2集
- Crimp Video 奔迪侠压线钳操作视频
• 355°自由旋转钳头, 高级工程学握把和平衡设计
The BURNDY@ PATRIOT@ PAT750-LI Lithium-Ion tool is approximately 25% faster than the previous models. In addition to faster crimp cycles， the high performance PAT750-LI has newly designed electronics that are feld proven to handle the harshest work environments.
The PAT750-LI incorporates the latest engineering technology with a refned hydraulic system for ultra performance， speed and reliability. The redesigned feld proven electronics provides the ultimate reliability in the harshest work environments. All BURNDY@ battery actuated hydraulic tools provide a consistent， reliable connection every time. The PAT750-LI features the BURNDY@ Y750 tool head， capable of using all “U” style dies， and incorporates a bearing and alignment guide for use on HYGROUND@ and other asymmetrical connectors. The crimp head rotates 3550 for operation in virtually any position.
Each PATRIOT@ tool uses standard BURNDY@ dies and off-the-shelf connectors available world-wide. Supplied with a durable high impact formed carrying case to hold the tool， battery charger， two 18 volt Lithium-Ion batteries， tool retention lanyard and die compartment to hold “U” die sets (sold separately). Provided with a 5-year limited warranty. All PATRIOT@ tools feature the BURNDY@ INFINITY DRIVE@ transmission which has a lifetime warranty.
PAT750LI with 3.0Ah Li-Ion batteries
PAT750CLI PAT750LI with rubber covered head (3.0Ah)
PAT750KLI PAT750LI with KEARNEY™ style head (3.0Ah) used with KEARNEY™ WH1 andWH2 and BURNDY U dies with KUADP adapter (sold separately)
PAT750L5 with 5.0Ah Li-Ion batteries
PAT750CL5 PAT750L5 with rubber covered head (5.0Ah)
• Rfned hydraulic system for ultra performance，speed and reliability
• Field proven electronics for ultimate reliability in the harshest environments
• Over-molded handle for comfort and improved grip; allows for one-handed operation for advance， retract and hold
• 18 volt Lithium-Ion batteries provide 2.5 times more charge/discharge cycles than traditional Ni-Cd batteries and provide 430% more lifetime work
• 30-minute charger controls current， voltage & temperature to maximize battery life，forced air cooling fan cools the battery by forcing cool air through the battery’s built-in air vents
• State of the art crimping head design， 3550 head rotation lets user get into tight areas easier
• Allows use of standard BURNDY@ dies already in use
• Ergonomically balanced tool design eases operation
• Durable high impact formed carrying case provides superior protection and stores all accessories
• PAT750C-LI with rubber covered head is available
• 1-year warranty on batteries and charger