- Features and Benefits
The new light weight 15-ton Y46LWBH Latch Head and Y46LWSBH C-Head remote operated crimping tools have been redesigned with new forged heads that offer a weight reduction of more than 10%. Additionally, these tools continue to accept all standard BURNDY® “P” & “U” style crimping dies (w/PUADP-1 adapter).
Now, customers have two light weight ergonomic choices when it comes to selecting a 15-ton remote operated crimping tool – the new Y46LWBH Latch Head and Y46LWSBH C-Head designs.
In addition, these tools are offered in variations with covered heads and female couplers.
- New light weight ergonomically balanced design limiting the fatigue experienced with heavier tools
- 2” Ram travel for both Latch and Open C-Head styles allowing ample room to work with materials before and after crimping
- Uses all standard BURNDY® P dies and U dies with PUADP-1 adapter (sold separately)
- Various coupler styles offered to easily adapt to your existing equipment
- Positive push button die locks
- C-Head is offered in additional covered head variations
- Durable canvas carrying bag stores tool and accessories