C-head remote cutter, interchangeable cutting blades, cut copper, aluminum, ACSR, guy wire, rebar, ground rod and soft steel bolt
- General Details
- Related Products
The BURNDY@ RHCC10 series C-head cutter is an innovative compact cutting tool that allows users to interchange different cutting blades customized for their application.
With a “C”-shaped style head and large opening， it’s easy to scoop and cut without the need to open or close a latch. The RHCC10 blade alignment technology ensures a clean cut and maximum blade life. The RHCC10 series tool accommodates four (4) different interchangeable blade types to cut Copper/Aluminum， ACSR/ACSS， EHS Guy and Rebar. The RHCC10 series tool comes in a variety of options including the ability to order the tool with specifc blades only as well as a covered head version (RHCC10C). The RHCC10 and RHCC10C are provided wth a 5-year limited warranty (excluding blades).
11 Ton, 10000 PSI
• Specialized reinforced C-Head designed for easy and effcient cable cutting for both feld and OEM applications
• Interchangeable precision cutting blades optimized for cutting Copper/Aluminum，ACSR/ACSS， EHS Guy Strand and Ground
• Durable canvas carrying bag provides tool protection and stores all accessories
• High strength steel cylinder for durability and long life
• 5-year limited warranty on tool (excluding blades)