- General Details
- Related Products
The Y644HSXT dieless HYPRESS is a hand operated 11 ton hydraulic crimping tool. Only 1 crimp is required for each wire termination for both long and standard length barrels on HYLUG terminals and HYLINK splices.
The Y644HSXT has a latch style head which provides easy tool removal from continuous conductor runs. The head rotates 3550 relative to the handles and is mated to a patented rapid advance pump. The Y644HSXT weighs only 15 pounds and delivers 11 tons of crimping force. The result is easy terminating and splicing using BURNDY@ HYLUGM and HYLINKM terminals and splices.
• Dieless system， eliminates the need to purchase and maintain dies
• Paented rapid advance pump for faster crimps
• pressure relief “Pop-Off” valve provides audible indication that crimp is complete
• Handle trigger drain for convenient ram retraction
• 3550 head rotation for versatile tool head positioning in tight areas
• Easy inspection and positive identifcation is provided with the BURNDY@ ” ”
• Comfort grip handles help ease fatigue with continuous use
• Supplied with high impact plastic carrying case
• 5-year limited warranty