11-Ton Crimping Tool/ 6 AWG-1000 kcmil Copper, 6 AWG-750 kcmil Aluminium
- General Details
- Video 操作视频
- Related Products
The BURNDY@ PATRIOT@ PAT644-LI Lithium-Ion tool is approximately 25% faster than the previous models. In addtion to faster crimp cycles， the high performance PAT644-LI has newly designed electronics that are feld proven for ultimate reliability and proven to handle the harshest work environments.
The PAT644-LI incorporates the latest engineering technology with a refned hydraulic system for ultra performance， speed and reliability. The redesigned feld proven electronics provides the ultimate reliabilty in the harshest work environments. All BURNDY@ battery actuated hydraulic tools provide a consistent， reliable connection every time. The PAT644-LI features the BURNDY@ Y644 dieless latch head which elimates the need to purchase and maintain dies. The crimp head rotates 3550 for operation in virtually any position.
The PAT644-LI is supplied with a durable high impact formed carrying case to hold the tool， battery charger， two 18 volt Lithium-Ion batteries and tool retention lanyard. Most BURNDY@ PATRIOT@ 18V series tools provided with a 5-year limited warranty. 1-year warranty on batteries and charger. All PATRIOT@ tools feature the BURNDY@ INFINITY DRIVE@ transmission which has a lifetime warranty.
PAT644LI Range Taking Capabilities:
Refer to the individual connector pages for detailed information on the PAT644-LI range taking capabilities.
PAT644LI, PAT644L5, PAT644XT-18V
Catalog Number: Description:
BAT18VLI: 3.0Ah Li-Ion battery
BAT18V5AHLI: 5.0Ah Li-Ion battery
PATCHGRLI: 120V-AC Charger
PATCHGRLIDC: 12/24V-DC Charger
• Overmolded handle for comfort and improved grip; allows for one-handed operation for advance， retract and hold
• 18-volt Lithium-Ion batteries provide 2.5 times more charge/discharge cycles than traditional Ni-Cd batteries and provide 430% more life time work
• 30-minute charger controls current， voltage & temperature to maximize battery life
• Forced air cooling fan cools the battery by forcing cool air through the battery’s built-in air vents
• Dieless system elimates the need to purchase and maintain dies
• Dieless system allows connectors and splices to become range taking
• State of the art crimping head design， 3550 head rotation lets user get into tight areas easier
• Ergonomically balanced tool design eases operation
• Durable high impact formed carrying case provides superior protection and stores all