- General Details
- Related Products
The Y45 Series is designed for remote hydraulic operation. A C-shaped head design provides easy installation of tap and splice connectors. The hook style head with extensive ram travel operates easily on large distribution and transmission conductors. Together with accessories， the Y45 Series tooling may be used on overhead lines. The small light-weight head design is very adaptable for work in underground trenches and manholes. Uses standard BURNDY@ “S” Dies.
Cat. No. PT6515 is required to use “U” type dies in all Y45 variations. Order Head， Hose， Pump，Dies， and accessorie separately. 5-year limited warranty.
• Easy connector installation and tool removal from line conductors with the open C-shaped head
• Easily lifted into working position using lifting eye
• Easy die changing plus secure die alignment is provided with the positive die lock buttons
• Long life expectancy is provided with fully protected ram and die buttons
• Rapid assembly and disassembly is provided with the quick disconnect hydraulic coupler
• Rugged design provides long life expectancy
• 5-year limited warranty