- Features and benefits
Pin Header available in 3, 4, 6, 9 and 10 positions, provides the additional versatility of straight and right angle board mounting.
Offered as an alternative to stacked connectors, the in-line contact design of the pin header provides the user with significant PC board space savings. The boardmount receptacle features positieve polarization and a moulded on pin protection skirt and is supplied preassembled with straight or right angled:
• Solid machined or stamped and formed PC board pin contacts.
• Coax PC board pin contacts.
The socket cable plug features positive quick connect / disconnect latches and is designed to accept #16 (1.6mm) diameter socket contacts for maximum contact protection.
Operating temperature: -55°C to +125°C
Insulation resistance: 5000 MΩ min.
Test potential: 2000 VAC
Current rating: 5 AMP
Durability: 500 matings and unmatings
Connector body: Glass filled thermoplast UL94-V0
Contacts: High conductive copper alloy
• Available in 3, 4, 6, 9 and 10 positions.
• In-line contact design, offering significant PC board space savings.
• Boardmount connectors available in straight and right-angled version preassembled with:
– Solid machined or stamped and formed pin contacts.
• – Coax pin contacts.