- General Details
- Related Products
The RCC series cable cutters are precision high quality tools designed to cut up to 954 ACSR and 1000 kcmil copper and alumin-um. The tools are equipped with rugged steel blades and a precision bi-directional ratchet mechanism for positive blade control， including where applicable， a fast action thumb slide collar for rapid blade advance and rugged fiberglass or non-slip grip handles. RCC600E and RCC750HD have cushion grip covered steel handles.
The RCC series cable cutters are warranted to be free from defects in material (excluding blades) and workmanship for one year.
For replacement blades， consult us.
• Patented high strength steel blades
• Quick release， bi-directional ratchet mechanism
• Rapid blade advance
• Easy cutting with minimal cable distortion
• Excellent cutting edge performance
• Provides comfortable tool operation and long life