- General Details
The BURNDY@ PATRIOT@ PATCUT129-LI Lithium-Ion tool incorporates the latest engineering technology with a refned hydraulic system for ultra performance， speed and reliability. The redesigned feld proven electronics provide the ultimate reliability in the harshest work environments. All BURNDY@ battery actuated hydraulic tools provide a consistent cut every time.
The PATCUT129-LI battery powered cutting tool is compact， fast， easy to use and incorporates the latest in battery tool technology. The ergonomic design allows one hand operation so that other is free to manipulate the conductor in the proper cutting position. The PATCUT129-LI incorporates a specialized latch-style cutting head that allows interference-free closure for mid-span cuts. The cutter head rotates 180 degrees to allow users to get into tight areas easier. The PATCUT129-LI is capable of cutting up to 1.29″ diameter copper and aluminum cable， 1113 ACSR， 5/8″ ground rods， 1/2″ rebar， 5/8″ diameter soft steel bolts up to 1/2″ standard guy strand and up to 3/8″ EHS guy strand.
The PATCUT129-LI is supplied with a durable high impact formed carrying case to hold the tool， battery charger， two 18 volt Lithium-Ion batteries and tool retention lanyard. The PATCUT129-LI is provided with a 5-year limited warranty (excludingblades) and 1-year on batteries and charger. All PATRIOT@ tools feature the BURNDY@ INFINITY DRIVE@ transmission which has a lifetime warranty.
- Features• Refined hydraulic system for ultra performance， speed and reliability
• Field proven electronics for ultimate reliability in the harshest environments
• Overmolded handle for comfort and improved grip; allows for one-handed operation for advance， retract and hold
• Specialized latch head design for interference free closure for mid-span cuts
• 18-volt Lithium-Ion batteries provide 2.5 times more charge/discharge cycles than traditional
Ni-Cd batteries and provide 430% more lifetime work
• 30 minute charger controls current， voltage and temperature to maximize battery life
• Forced air cooling fan cools the battery by forcing cool air through the battery’s built-in air vents
• 1800 head rotation allows user to get into tight areas easier
• Ergonomically balanced tool design eases operation and lessens fatigue
- Related Products