12-Ton Crimping Tool/ 8 AWG-750 kcmil Copper, 8 AWG-750 kcmil Aluminium
- PAT750 BURNDYMAN Video Episode-1
- PAT750 BURNDYMAN Video Episode-2
The BURNDY@ PATRIOT@ High Performance PAT750XT-18V tool is 25% faster than previous models. In addition to faster crimp cycles， the High Performance PAT750XT-18V has newly designed electronics that are feld proven for ultimate reliability and proven to handle the harshest work environments.
The High Performance PAT750XT-18V incorporates the latest engineering technology with a refned hydraulic system for ultra performance， speed and reliability.All PATRIOT@ tools feature the BURNDY@ INFINITY DRIVE@ transmission which has a lifetime warranty.
The High Performance PAT750XT-18V features the BURNDY@ Y750 tool head， capable of using all “U” style dies， and incorporates a bearing and alignment guide for use on HYGROUND@ and other asymmetrical connectors. Features reliable head rotation design for operation in virtually any position. All PATRIOT@ battery actuated hydraulic tools provide a consistent， reliable connection every time.
Each PATRIOT@ tool uses standard BURNDY@ dies and off-the-shelf connectors available world-wide. Supplied with a durable high impact formed carrying case to hold the tool， battery charger， two batteries， tool retention lanyard， and die compartment to hold “U” die sets. (Dies sold separately.) All BURNDY@ PATRIOT@ 18V series tools are provided with a 5-year limited warranty.
• Rfned hydraulic system for ultra performance， speed and reliability
• Field proven electronics for ultimate reliability in the harshest environments
• True one-handed operation for advance， retract， and hold
• 12 tons of output force for use on virtually all compression applications
• State of the art crimping head design， 3550 head rotation lets user get into tight areas easier
• Allows use of standard BURNDY@ “U” dies already in use
• Ergonomically balanced tool design eases operation and helps lessen fatigue
• Durable high impact formed carrying case provides superior protection and stores all accessories
• PAT750CXT-18V-withrubbercovered head is available
• 18 volt Ni-MH battery eliminates voltage depression (memory issues)
• 1-year warranty on batteries and charger