Hand-held ratchet tool with a stop plate for #10-22 insulated & uninsulated Terminals/Splices
- Video 视频
The MRE10-22B and MRE10-22NV ergonomic full cycle ratchet tools provide a complete positive crimp each time. The ergonomic comfort grip handles reduce operator fatigue during continuous use. Once started， the ratchet mechanism does not allow the handles to be opened until the full ratcheting cycle is completed， unless the operator actuates the emergency release lever. This provides for a completed crimp before a connector can be removed from the tool.
#MRE1022B crimps uninsulated (bare) terminals and splices ranging from #10 AWG – #22 AWG 非绝缘裸端子
#MRE1022NV crimps nylon and vinyl terminals and splices ranging from #10 AWG – #22 AWG 绝缘端子
The dies are color coded and stamped with the conductor size to provide an easy match of the die and proper BURNDY@ terminal or splice.
Each tool comes complete with a 5-year limited warranty.
• Ergonomic hand tools for crimping insulated and uninsulated terminals and splices
• Overmolded comfort grip handles reduce fatigue during continuous use
• Easy groove identifcation with color coded dies
• Full cycle ratchet tool to assure properly crimped connections
• Emergency release mechanism allows tool to open in case of misalignment or mistaken die choice
• Stop plate ensures proper location of terminals for consistent reliable connection every time
• UL Listed/CSA Certifed connections when used with recommended BURNDY@ terminals and splices
• Two tools accommodate nylon， vinyl and uninsulated terminals and splices #22 AWG
– #10 AWG
• 5-year limited warranty