• 一片式高级别聚合物基复合材料握把 100KV/5分钟-30CM
The MD7 POSI-PRESSM HYTOOL is a composite polymer handle installation tool that requires no adjustment for the life of the tool. This assures users of the MD7 tool， that all connections installed with the MD7 POSI-PRESS HYTOOL are consistent and reliable over the life of the tool. This new technology tool provides a visual wear indicator that makes verifcation of the tool’s condition easy to determine. Once the tool has worn beyond its useful life， it can be returned to the BURNDY@ Tool Repair Center for re-ftting at a fraction of the price of a new tool.
The MD7 series of tooling has a 5 year warranty and is designed to provide over 99，000 reliable crimps installing both full-tension and non-tension connectors. The MD7-8 POSI-PRESSM HYTOOLM installs almost all of the line， pole， and house connection in the BURNDY@ Compression Connector Program with only one (1) extra die set (W-BG). The MD7-8 tool has two (2) permanent die grooves， “O” and D3″ for distribution tap connectors. For other tool versions， see the MD7 Tool Variations sections below. The “D3” groove also serves as a seat for die inserts to install splices， taps， and terminal connectors. The die inserts snap into the “D3” groove easily with only one hand， and lock securely in the tool with the spring loaded， positive lock， die retainer buttons. Handles have been tested at 100 kV per foot for 5 minutes.
UNSURPASSED QUALITY THAT NOONE ELSE CAN MATCH!
LIFE CYCLE TESTED UNDER THE FULL RANGE OF OPERATING FORCES FOR OVER 90000 CYCLES SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT FAILURE OR ANY PARTS REPLACEMENT!
• Ergonomically designed， one-piece， composite polymer handles
• Comfort grip handles
• Time-proven steel jaw designs
• No tool adjustment required
• 99，000 crimp/cycle life
• Positive lock， spring loaded die retainer buttons
• Permanent “D3” die groove
• PTFE impregnated steel/bronze bushings and stainless steel pins
• Electroless nickel plated jaws and jaw links
• Easier tool operation due to unique handle design， and anti-slip grips
• Improves operation by preventing slipping
• Proper crimps are assured with butting jaws
• Provides reliable and consistent crimps every time
• Lasts up to 6 times longer than cheap imitations， and will still be working when
others have long since worn out
• No lost dies and one-hand die insertion
• Allows use of the complete line of BURNDY@ “W” and “X” die inserts
• Increases life of tool by reducing tool wear
• 5-year limited warranty