- Video 视频
专为架空带电作业而设计，用于 #14 – 4/0
• 高级绝缘玻璃纤维握把 100KV/5分钟-30CM
• 默认木制握把，玻璃纤维握把长度有48 / 61CM
• 无须任何调整或更换零件成功压接90,000 次
The MD68 installs almost all of the line， pole and house connections in the BURNDY Compression Connector Program with only one (1) extra die set (W-BG). The tool has two (2) permanent die grooves， “O” and “D3” for distribution tap connectors. The “D3” groove also serves as a seat for die inserts to install additional splices， taps and terminal connectors. The die inserts snap into the D3 groove easily with one hand and lock securely in the tool with the spring loaded positive lock die retainer buttons.
The MD6 series of tools have a fve (5) year warranty and are designed to provide over 90，000 reliable crimps installing full-tension and non- tension connectors.
The MD6-K accepts KEARNEY type “O” dies and BURNDY@ “W” and “X” dies with the KWADP adapter.
KEARNEY is a registered trademark of COOPER TECHNOLOGIES COMPANY.
LIFE CYCLE TESTED UNDER THE FULL RANGE OF OPERATING FORCES FOR OVER 90000 CYCLES SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT ADJUSTMENT OR ANY PARTS REPLACEMENT!
• Proper crimps are assured with butting steel jaws
• Increased strength and greater bearing area is provided with larger steel bolts
• Last， easy， one-hand die insertion
• No lost dies with spring loaded positive lock die retainer buttons
• Over 90，000 crimps provided with Tefon impregnated steel backed bronze bushings
• Full crimp force assured with over center cam action
• Easy tool adjustment with allen wrench
• Operator protection provided with butt stops and heat shrink tubing
• Long life expectancy provided with select clear hickory handles and lightweight high
strength aluminum alloy castings
• Easier tool operation is provided with bent handles and anti-slip grips