- Features and benefits
Full plastic industrial circular connectors are a range of multiway connectors. it provides the complete answer to the need for economical lightweight, robust circular connectors and is unique in offering a plastic bayonet coupling ring incorporating a metal wave spring, which locks with an audible positive “click”. It is available in 8 shell sizes, 10 insert arrangements all intermateable, interchangeable and intermountable with industrial connector families.
Operating temperature: -55°C to +125°C
Insulation resistance: 5000 MΩ min.
Test potential: 2000 VAC
Durability: 250 matings and unmatings.
Degree of protection per DIN 40050: IP67 in mated condition.
Connector, Bayonet ring and accessories Gass filled thermoplast UL94-V0
Coupling spring: Spring steel
Available in 8 shell sizes and 10 insert arrangements incl. 2 VDE versions.
• Available in plug and receptacle versions for both male and female contacts.
• Connectors and accessories are moulded from highly durable glass-filled thermoplastic.
• Flammability rating: UL94-V0.
• Plastic bayonet ring:
– Vibration proof thermoplast
– Metal wave spring loaded.
– Locks with audible positive “click”