The GP series gasoline engine driven hydraulic pump is a heavy-duty design that is rugged and portable. Supplied with a 4 H.P. engine， the pump operates all BURNDY@ remote compression heads and cable cutters.
All GP style pumps have a built-in， factory pre- set， automatic pressure release overload valve with a defnite pulsing and recycling to signal the completion of a crimp. The manual control valve allows user to “Jog and Hold” due to the unique check valve design that keeps pressure in the output line until retracted.
• Heavy duty gasoline engine
• Sturdy steel roll cage design
• Manual control valve
• Quick disconnect hydraulic coupler
• 8 quart reservoir
• Oil level inspection window
• Portable pump with sturdy steel roll cage
• Durable heavy-duty 4 H.P. engine for all HYPRESSM applications and long life expectancy
• Manual control valve permits easy control of crimping or cutting operations
• Fast hose assembly with quick disconnect pressure matched hydraulic couplers
• Ample hydraulic capacity with (8) quart reservoir
• 5-year limited warranty