- General Details
- Related Products
Foot pumps are designed to match the output pressure requirements for use with all HYPRESS heads and cutters. Each pump is equipped with a built-in， factory set pressure release valve with audible click to signal completion of a crimp cycle.
Easy to lift and carry.
• Durable. Long life expectancy.
• Easy to transport and move tool around job site with built in handle.
• Easy operation provided with spring assisted return arm.
• Maximum mechanical advantage provided with long arm extending beyond pump body.
• Quality， heavy duty foot pad provided with diamond plate steel.
• Solid tool base provided with sturdy broad leg stabilizers.
• Time saving quick disconnect hydraulic ftting.
• High quality crimps provided with factory set pressure release valve with audible click to signal completion of crimp.
• 5-year limited warranty.
• Diamond plate steel foot pad.
• Long arm， Spring loaded arm.
• Built-in factory set pressure relief valve.
• Quick disconnect hydraulic ftting.
• Lightweight rugged design – portable.
• Sturdy leg stabilizers.