- General Details
- Features and benefits
- Related Products
A highly cost-effective system approach to solving the constant demand for more cost effective interconnection techniques. It is a range of multiway connectors using #16 (1.6mm) diameter contacts and available in 10 contact arrangements from 2 to 36 positions. Having no additional hardware, Panel receptacle connectors snap and lock into panel cutouts and cable plugs quick connect and disconnect with positive retention locks.
Cable plug connectors also feature pinprotection skirts, positive polarisation and can be supplied with or without integrated strain relief hoods.
Cable receptacle connectors (only with integrated strain relief hoods) are developed to mate with cable plug connectors thus offering solutions for cable to cable applications.
Shell sizes: 10
Contact arrangements: 10 (2 to 36)
Operating temperature: -55°C to +105°C
Insulation resistance: 5000 MΩ min.
Test potential: 2000 VAC
Durability: 500 matings and unmatings
Material : Polyamide 6.6
Flammability rating : UL94-V2
• Available in 10 contact arrangements.
• Self mountable panel receptacle with positive housing retention.
• Cable plugs with retaining latches for positive locking.
• Cable plug has pin protection skirt to prevent damage of male contacts
• Positive polarization keys prevent mismating.
• Cable plug and receptacle have integrated strain relief hood which can take a wide range of cables.
• Cable plug and receptacle have discrimination cavities in between contact cavities, thus offering discrimination without contact loss.
Stamped pin contacts #16
Low cost, used on all of circular and Rectangular connectors, Dia=1.6mm