- General Details
- Features and benefits
- Related Products
A range of multiway connectors to provide the complete answer to the need for leightweight, robust circular connectors. They are available in 8 shell sizes, 11 insert arrangements all intermateable, interchangeable and intermountable with the industrial connector families.
Operating temperature: -55°C to +125°C
Insulation resistance: 5000 MΩ min.
Test potential: 2000 VAC
Durability: 500 matings and unmatings.
Vibration resistance: Per MIL-STD202 method 204
Thermal shock: Per MIL-STD202 method 207
Degree of protection per DIN 40050:
IP67 in mated condition.
Connector body : Glass filled thermoplast UL94-V0
Coupling ring: Nickel plated brass
Tri-lock pins: Stainless steel
Coupling spring: Spring stee
• Available in 8 shell sizes and 11 insert arrangements incl. 3 VDE versions.
• Available in plug and receptacle versions for both male and female contacts.
• Connectors and accessories are moulded from highly durable glass-filled thermoplastic.
• Flammability rating: UL94-V0.
• UL approved-file Nr.: E31151
• Metal bayonet ring:
• – Metal wave spring loaded.
• – Locks with audible positive “click”
• – Assures 500 matings and unmatings
Stamped Socket contacts #16
Low cost, used on all of circular and Rectangular connectors, Dia=1.6mm
Plastic waterprotected cable clamp backshell
Used on Half-metal and Full-metal connectors/IP65