6-Ton 4-POINT@ Dieless HYPRESS, 8 AWG-1000 kcmil Copper, 8 AWG-750 kcmil Aluminium
- General Details
The Y81KFTMBH 4-POINT@ dieless HYPRESSM is a remote powered 6 ton hydraulic crimping tool for use on a wide variety of terminal and splice compression applications. The Y81KFTMBH incorpo-rates a dieless latch style head that provides easy tool removal from continuous conductor runs and eliminates the need to purchase and maintain dies. The Y81KFTMBH dieless remote head tool operates on 10，000 psi hydraulic pressure and develops an output force of 6 tons， the same as the self contained Y81KFTMBH. The result is easy termination and splicing using BURNDY@ HYLUGM and HYLINKM terminals and splices.
The Y81KFTMBH is supplied with a canvas bag and quick connect fttings and comes complete with a 5-year limited warranty.
Y81KFTMBH dieless HYPRESSM Range Taking Capabilities: The Y81KFTMBH provides range taking capabilities that is UL Listed and CSA Certifed for Copper (Code， Compact and Flex) and Aluminum (Code and Compact) conductors when used in conjunction with BURNDY@ HYLUGM terminals and HYLINKM splices. See chart for connector， conductor and range taking combinations.
• Dieless installation system
• UL Listed and CSA Certifed with Range Taking Capabilities
• Flip top head design for easy loading and removal of installed terminals and splices，
• Incorporates Parker type quick connect couplers
• Audible pressure “pop-off” valve and die embossment providing 3600 inspectability
• 5-year limited warranty on tool