Narrow nose with scissor action for #22-10 AWG Terminals and Splices
- General Details
The Y10MRSA1 compression hand tool is specifcally designed to accommodate BURNDY@ J-Dies from #22 – #10 AWG for use on both bare and insulated connectors. J-Dies offer a positive connection with terminations exceeding SAE Pullout specifcations.
The Y10MRSA1 produces the same crimp profle as the Y6NCP1 pneumatic OEM tool making this tool a perfect choice for customers wanting a hand tool to match their production tooling. 5-year limited warranty.
• UL Listed connections when using BURNDY UL Listed connectors
• Ergonomic design requires less handle force reducing user fatigue
• Compact， narrow nose， scissor action and lightweight at only 1.3 lbs
• Full cycle ratchet mechanism provides complete positive crimp every time
• Emergency release lever in case of misalignment or incorrect die choice
• Different die inserts accommodate a range of Small HYDENTTM terminals and HYSPLICETM splices (see table below for details)
• High-strength steel frame with rubber covered handles for longevity and comfort