6-Ton 4-POINT@ Dieless Crimping Tool, 8 AWG-1000 kcmil Copper, 8 AWG-750 kcmil Aluminium.
- Video 操作视频
• 360° 自由旋转钳头，翻盖式设计使操作更方便
• 带有压接完成的声响提示功能，压接符合UL/ CSA
The BURNDY@ PAT81KFT-LI Lithium-Ion tool incorporates the latest engineering technology with a refned hydraulic system for ultra performance， speed and reliability. The redesigned feld proven electronics provide the ultimate reliability in the harshest work environments. All BURNDY@ battery actuated hydraulic tools provide a consistent， reliable connection every time. The PAT81KFT- LI features a dieless latch head design which eliminates the need to purchase and maintain dies. The crimp head rotates 3600 for operation in virtually any position.
Supplied with durable high impact formed carrying case to hold tool， battery charger and (2) 18V Lithium-Ion batteries， and tool retention lanyard. Provided with 5-year limited warranty on the tool and 1-year warranty on batteries and charger. All PATRIOT@ tools features the BURNDY@ INFINITY DRIVE@ which has a lifetime warranty.
PAT81KFT.LI Range Taking Capabilities:
The PAT81KFT-LI provides range taking capabilities that are UL Listed and CSA Certifed for copper (code， compact and fex) and aluminum (code and compact) conductors when used in conjuction with BURNDY@ HYLUGTM terminals and HYLINKTM splices.
• Refined hydraulic system for ultra performance， speed and reliability
• Field proven electronics for ultimate reliability in the harshest environments
• Overmolded handle for comfort and improved grip; allows for one-handed operation for advance， retract and hold
• 18-volt Lithium-Ion batteries provide 2.5 times more charge/discharge cycles than traditional Ni-Cd batteries and provide 430% more lifetime work
• 30-minute charger controls current， voltage and temperature to maximize battery life
• Forced air cooling fan cools the battery by forcing cool air through the battery’s built in air vents
• Dieless system allows connectors and splices to become range taking
• State of the art crimping head design， 3600 head rotation lets user get into tight areas easier
• Ergonomically balanced tool design eases operation and helps lessen fatigue