- General Details
- Features & Benefits
- Related Products
Raised Floor Pedestal Ground Connector.
The GXP1828RF is a versatile, easy to install, range taking ground connector. This grounding clamp accepts a wide range of pedestals and conductors. Accepted pedestal range is 3/4″ through 2″ (7/8 – 2″ round; 3/4″ – 1-1/2″ square). The wire range is #6 solid to 4/0 stranded. The wires can be arranged in parallel or in a cross grid configuration – accepts 1 or 2 wires.
UL Listed for the US and Canadian markets (cULus). A high copper alloy body ensures excellent conductivity and the hardware is made of stainless steel. The connector is also rated for Direct Burial. The versatility of the connector makes it an excellent choice for applications requiring multiple conductor sizes and/or configurations.
• Fits a wide range of raised floor pedestals, from 3/4″ to 2″ (7/8 – 2″ round; 3/4″ – 1-1/2″ square)
• Accepts a wide range of wire sizes, from #6 solid to 4/0 stranded
• Accommodates parallel wires or cross grid arrangements; wires can be installed in cross grid configuration!
• Accepts one or two wires in any configuration
• Easy to install – open design eliminates need to disassemble before installing
• One socket size fits all hardware! (1/2″ socket size)
• Made of high copper alloy
• Stainless steel hardware
• UL Listed for the US and Canadian markets (cULus)
• Rated for Direct Burial