- Features and benefits
Cylindrical plastic connector has been designed for use in applications requiring a high number of mating cycles and rapid connections and disconnections.
BANTAMATE II meets minimum durability requirements of 5000 mating/unmating cycles by using a unique contact wiping
system consisting of a lubricant saturated foam pad bonded to a spring loaded stripper plate within the receptacle or plug.
On mating, the stripper plate is pushed deep into the connector wiping a thin film of lubricant onto the male contacts.
A distinctive shape provides mating ease in blind or difficult to reach applications. Some typical applications would include
test equipment, medical diagnostic equipment, or any of the hardware interconnections found in the modern electronic office.
Operating temperature: -55°C to +125°C
Insulation resistance: 5000 MΩ min.
Test potential: 2000 VAC
Durability : Min. 5000 matings cycles
Vibration resistance: 5-50Hz, 0,5 dA; 8 hours axis
Thermal shock: 5 cycles -55°C to +105°C
Humidity: 10 days at 85% RH, +85°C
• 5000 mating / unmating cycles
• Lubricated male contacts with spring actuated foam plate
• Quick and easy installation with latching mechanism
• Easy mating due to the positive polarisation, even in blind spots
• Unmated male contacts are protected by the spring actuated plate
• Available with 4, 12, 19, 30, and 46 contact positions.
• Applicable for front or rear panel mounting as well as free hanging
• UL recognised File number E31151
• CSA certified LR54977