6-Ton Crimping Tool/ 8 AWG-600 kcmil Copper, 8 AWG-350 kcmil Aluminium
The BURNDY@ PAT600-LI Lithium-Ion tool incorporates the latest engineering technology with a refned hydraulic system for ultra performance， speed and reliability. The redesigned feld proven electronics provide the ultimate reliability in the harshest work environments. All BURNDY@ battery actuated hydraulic tools provide a consistent， reliable connection every time.
The PAT600-LI battery actuated tool provides 6 tons of crimping force and completes a crimp in approximately 3 seconds. The PAT600-LI incorporates a specialized latch style head with enhanced working stroke and clearance capabilities. The latch-style head allows interference-free closure on tap connections up to the BURNDY@ YHD-400 size.
Die selection with the PAT600-LI includes “W”， “X” and “W-VT” style dies which seat in the permanent “D3” crimp groove. Installation applications include #8 AWG to 600 kcmil copper lugs and splices (YA and YS)， #8AWG， to 350 kcmil aluminum lugs and splices (YA-A and YS-A) and up to 4/0 aluminum tap connections.
The PAT600-LI is supplied with a durable high impact formed carrying case to hold the tool， battery charger， two 18 volt Lithium-Ion batteries and tool retention lanyard. All BURNDY@ PATRIOT@ 18V series tools are provided with a 5-year limited warranty on the tool and a 1-year warranty on batteries and chargers. All PATRIOT@ tools features the BURNDY@ INFINITY DRIVE@ transmission which has a lifetime warranty.
PAT600LI with 3.0Ah Li-Ion batteries
PAT600L5 with 5.0Ah Li-Ion batteries
PAT600C-LI, PAT600-18V, PAT600C-18V
BAT18VLI: 3.0Ah Li-Ion battery
BAT18V5AHLI: 5.0Ah Li-Ion battery
PATCHGRLI: 120V-AC Charger
PATCHGRLIDC: 12/24V-DC Charger
WDIETREE: W die holder
• Refined hydraulic system for ultra performance， speed and reliability
• Field proven electronics for ultimate reliability in the harshest environments
• Overmolded handle for comfort and improved grip; allows for one-handed operation for advance， retract and hold
• 18-volt Lithium-Ion batteries provide 2.5 times more charge/discharge cycles than traditional Ni-Cd batteries and provide 430% more lifetime work
• 30-minute charger controls current， voltage and temperature to maximize battery life
• Forced air cooling fan cools the battery by forcing cool air through the battery’s built in air vents
• Specialized latch design allows interference free closure on tap connections
• Permanent “D3” crimp grooves accepts “W”， “X” and “W-VT” dies
• PAT600C.LI with covered head is available
• State of the art crimping head design， 1800 head rotation lets user get into tight areas easier
• Ergonomically balanced tool design eases operation and helps lessen fatigue