6-Ton 4-POINT@ Dieless Crimping Tool, 8 AWG-1000 kcmil Copper, 8 AWG-750 kcmil Aluminium.
- General Details
• 360° 自由旋转钳头，符合人体工程学平衡设计
The BURNDY@ PAT4PC834-LI 4-POINT@ dieless C-head Lithium-Ion tool incorporates the latest engineering technology with a refned
hydraulic system for ultra performance， speed and reliability. The redesigned feld proven electronics provide the ultimate reliability in the harshest work environments. All BURNDY@ batt-ery actuated hydraulic tools provide a consistent，reliable connection every time. The PAT4PC834-LI features a C-shaped head design making it ideal for crimping in tight areas and can be easily removed from continuous conductor runs. The dieless capability of this tool eliminates the need to purchase and maintain dies. The crimp head rotates 3600 for operation in virtually any position.
The PAT4PC834-LI is supplied with a durable high impact formed carrying case to hold the tool， battery charger， two 18 volt Lithium-Ion batteries and tool retention lanyard. All BURNDY@ PATRIOT@ 18V series tools are provided with a 5-year limited warranty on the tool and a 1-year warranty on batteries and chargers. All PATRIOT@ tools feature the BURNDY@ INFINITY DRIVE@ transmission which has a lifetime warranty.
PAT4PC834.LI Range Taking Capabilities:
The PAT4PC834-LI provides range taking capabilities that are UL and CSA certifed for copper (code， compact and fex) and aluminum (code and compact) conductors when used in conjunction with BURNDY@ HYLUGM terminals and HYLINKM splices.
• Refined hydraulic system for ultra performance， speed and reliability
• Field proven electronics for ultimate reliability in the harshest environments
• Overmolded handle for comfort and improved grip; allows for one-handed operation for advance， retract and hold
• 18-volt Lithium-Ion batteries provide 2.5 times more charge/discharge cycles than traditional Ni-Cd batteries and provide 430% more lifetime work
• 30-minute charger controls current， voltage and temperature to maximize battery life
• Forced air cooling fan cools the battery by forcing cool air through the battery’s built in air vents
• Dieless system eliminates the need to purchase and maintain dies
• Dieless system allows connectors and splices to become range taking
• C-shaped head design rotates 3600 and allows for easy removal on continuous conductors
• Ergonomically balanced tool design eases operation and helps lessen fatigue