- General Details
The MD6 Type Hotstick tools incorporate either a pantograph toggle action handle or straight handles. They use standard MD6 Type jaws so that they will do everything the standard MD6 will do only they can be used for energized installations. The fiberglass handles are rated at 100 kV per foot for 5 minutes. 5-year limited warranty.
• The MD6-HS type Hot-Line Tool incorporates a pantograph， toggle-action design to install connectors with the same handle force as the standard MD6-type tooling
• Angled head and lightweight makes connector installation easier
• Supplied with MD6， MD6-6， and MD6-8 jaw variations
• The MD6-AH type Hot-Line Tool incorporates an angled head to make hard to reach hot-line
• Straight 48″ fberglass handles rated at 100 kV per foot for fve minutes
• 5-year limited warranty