GCB63T13G1 is a temporary grounding stud for use on rail cars, chemical trucks, hazardous waste tankers or a petroleum vehicle to allow for static grounding protection, while in operation. It provides a contact point, allowing the rail car, truck or tanker to be grounded to an equipotential grid or ground rod, by using static reel or a ground cable.
- Made of Bronze, and supplied with silicon bronze hardware
- secured by 1/2 hexagonal nut and split lock washer
- can be used with universal clamps and ball stud clamps
- can be used at various angles to reach inaccessible areas
- add suffix SS for grounding stud with stainless steel hardware