Heavy duty electrically driven hydraulic pumps are supplied with a durable， handheld electric pendent switch that remotely controls the pump and matches the output requirements of all HYPRESS remote heads and cutters. Each pump is equipped with a built-in， factory set， pressure relief valve. An audible “pop” and recycling of the pump and relaxing of the hose， signals completion of the crimping/cutting cycle.
All EP-1HP series pumps are supplied with 115/230 – 220/230 voltage， 60/50 hertz， 1 horsepower motors and can be wired for use with any electric power source worldwide. A three prong， grounded plug is wired standard on the units.
All EP-1HP Series pumps have been life cycle tested to over 100000 cycles without failure， and are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 5-years when properly maintained and operated.
EP10-1HP-2: 10000PSI, 1 HP 220/230V 50/60HZ
EP8-1HP-2: 8800PSI, 1 HP 220/230V 50/60HZ
EP6-1HP-2: 6000PSI, 1 HP 220/230V 50/60HZ
• Heavy duty design
• Roll cage
• Quick disconnect hydraulic coupler
• Oil level window
• 8 quart reservoir
• Factory set output pressure
• 1 HP motor dual voltage/hertz
• Provides fast sure pump action plus a long life expectancy
• Its portable roll cage allows easy moving on the job site
• Strong durable motor provided with (1) H.P. dual voltage design
• Extra supply of hydraulic fuid with 8 quart reservoir
• Saves time with quick-disconnect hydraulic ftting
• Easy operator control is provided with remote pendant switch
• Easy inspection of proper oil level is provided by see through window
• High quality crimps are achieved with built-in， factory set， pressure release valve and audible recycling of pump which signals completion of crimp
• 5-year limited warranty