- General Details
- Features & Benefits
Type CFA insulating covers are made of high impact, high density polyethylene to insulate H-tap CRIMPIT™ compression connectors.
Overlapping flash barriers protect both seams against possible electrical flashover. End fingers remain closed or wrap closely around conductors. Multiple latches lock cover closed securely.
Type CFA-FR flame retardant insulating covers are made of high impact, high density polypropylene with a minimum 28 oxygen index. This cover incorporates all the features of the CFA design plus the benefit of self-extinguishing flame retardant properties. Material is UL 94V-O rated.
Both CFA and CFA-FR types are suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Pliable in cool weather application.
• One-piece design, no extra parts or hardware required
• Slips over connector and latches securely shut for fast, easy, reliable insulation of
H-Tap compression connectors
• Eliminates taping providing economical, fast, easy installation
• Flash barriers protects against electrical flashover
• CFA-FR flame retardant design with minimum 28 oxygen index, UL 94 V-O rated; self-extinguishing flame retardant properties